"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things I'm grateful for...

I'm having a little bit of a melancholy day.
So during one of my classes instead of listening to my professor, I made a list of things I'm grateful for.
It didn't make me feel better so I'm hoping that if I post it here and go over it again I'll feel better.
So here's a couple of the things I came up with, in no particular order.
My roommates

Being able to live on my own
Having the opportunity to get an education
My parents help financially
The gospel
My Savior
My relationship with my Heavenly Father
My car
My job
Having Jarom as one of my best friends

My calling in the R.S.
My phone
My family

Zach

Heather
Chelsea
Nichole
Hayley
My hair
Living in Utah
My body
My teddy bear
My talents
Books
Exercise
Opportunities to volunteer
The girls at work

My clothes
Make up
Candy/Ice Cream/Chocolate
Movies
The Stars
Birthdays
The temple

Tender Mercies
Hair Cuts
Nail polish
Jewelry
My pool

When I understand my classes
Trials
New Opportunities

One of the best parts of the gospel is the constant reminder that you always have something to be grateful for.
I'm a blessed girl.


2 comments:

  1. It is clear you are very blessed indeed, but you didn't mention how much YOU bless other's lives!! Whit, I am so blessed to know you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Whitney...I'm grateful I made the list! I LOVE YOU!!! You are gorgeous! Um maybe you should come to my brothers farewell so I can see your face real quick. :)

    ReplyDelete