"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jensen Family Christmas Party

I absolutely LOVE the Christmas season.
Its always been my favorite time of the year.
I like presents, of course, who doesn't?
But I love all the family parties.
I have such a great family.
I may be a little biased, whatever.
But one of the highlights of this time is my Jensen Family Christmas Party.
Its so great.
We get together every year, extended family and all.
My dad's cousins and their kids are all their.
Have I mentioned that I love it?
We have this tradition where Santa brings his big red bag and drops it on the porch of the house we are at and it has presents for all of the kids under 18 or still in high school.
And then we do an adult 10 dollar present exchange.
We eat lots of food, and talk.
I love it.
This year it was at my parents house in Bountiful.
So I went up for a couple of hours and hung out with the fam.
Here are some pictures from the party

My mom is super creative.
She hung all these balls all around the house in corners, it looked so good.

Our Christmas tree...not a very good picture. 

Megs and I

My aunt Julie, my mother, and my cousin Chelsie

My cousin Jodi and cousin in law Meg

Aunt Jeanne, Aunt Linda, and cousin Ryan

My cousin's adorable daughter. 

Trevy

Cousin in law Clark and uncle David

Daddy and I.
Its like pulling teeth trying to get him to smile with me. 

Mother and I

Pretty faces Meg


My other cousin's adorable daughter.




The little kids were so excited about Santa dropping off his bag.
I loved it!




She's a princess and so pretty.
Haha or so she told me.






Tyler was so excited when his mom Meg got a present too.
He started jumping up and down and gave her a huge hug! 
I was laughing so hard.


I love my family. 
They are so great.
Where would I be without them?
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment