"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Monday, December 5, 2011

Savior of the World

My roommate Hannah is in the Savior of the World that goes on at the conference center.
So Saturday night Jarom and my family and I all went to go see it.
We went to dinner beforehand at P.f. Changs-so good!
 Then went and watched the production.
It was really good. 
I've seen it before years ago.
Yesterday I taught Relief Society on becoming a disciple.
And I just was reminded of my testimony of my Savior.
I know He lives.
And I know He wants the best for us.
I know He is there through all my pain and sorrow and its so comforting to know that I never have to go through this life alone.
I am so eternally grateful for my Savior and all He has done for me








No comments:

Post a Comment