"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas...A month later

Yes Christmas has been over for a couple of weeks and I am just barely posting about it.
I don't really have much to share other than all the pictures I took.
I love Christmas time.
I love being with my family.
We had lots of parties.
Lots of family time.
Here's a little bit of a taste of our holiday season!





















My 7 year old cousin made this hat for our little one year old cousin

Chris gets really excited about legos, duh

Kimballs baby carrier for his baby that is coming in like 4 months!!
Yay for babies!

It was a big hit, obviously!



Making sugar cookies.

I think Meg looks way too old in this picture.
Kinda freaks me out.

Love this little girl






Haha my cousin in law made this for my dad.
Cracks me up every time.





Our traditional Christmas pj's.
Do we love my striped ones? Cause I do!


Aebelskivers!





We miss Zachary!



Megs...snuggie?

I love NCIS!

I bought this frame for my mother. :)
She loved it, of course.





I hope everyone had a good holiday season.
I know I did, I'm definitely not ready to be back in school.
Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment