"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The beginning of the End.

This week I started my last semester of College.

I can hardly believe it.
(My "I can hardly believe it" face^)
It seems surreal.
I've almost felt like I've been in a daze as I've gone through this week.
My roommates have all been stressed out and overwhelmed already.
I've felt nothing of the sort.
I have been completely calm.
Taking on the "bring it on" attitude, totally ready to conquer this last semester.

My last semester.
The panic didn't begin to set in until Thursday night.
I'm graduating in less than 4 months and I have no clue what comes next.
Money, a good job, living arrangements, and what I am going to do about my car that is slowly breaking down on me.
All of it weighing heavy on my shoulders. 
This morning I went to the Provo temple, the first time in months.

It was a much needed trip.
I went feeling all the panic and stress and emotion that had infiltrated its way into my body in the past 24-48 hours.
I love the temple.
I waited nearly 2 hours to do baptisms.
And I was grateful for every minute I got to spend there. 


As I sat there, I made a list of all the answers I received through the scriptures.


I felt some much needed peace and received a lot of comfort in the answers I found in my scriptures.
 I left knowing that everything was going to be okay. 
I wonder how people get through their lives without the gospel. 
I don’t know what the future brings or how I am going to manage but one thing I do know is that the Lord loves me and He will guide me along the right path. 
How grateful I am for my Lord and Savior.







3 comments:

  1. So so right, Whit. And you take the hard things/surprises in life on with such grace and faith - anything that comes your way will end up being just fine.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so excited over you! I just exploded and made a big mess on me.

    ReplyDelete