"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Weekend

I had a great weekend!
I love the weekends.
I love not going to school.
I love being with people that I love.
I love laughing.
And I love the moments in my life when everything is carefree and all I feel is joy.
I've mentioned multiple times how much I love my roommates.
As this is the second year of us living together, we've come to learn how to handle each other.
Our friendship is stronger and we love being together.
Emily, Brenna, and I have developed this bond recently.
We all stay up late, way to much.
And just talk or laugh.
We crawl into each others beds and watch silly youtube video's or listen to love songs.
I love it.
These are moments that I just know I'm going to treasure.
Sappy much? Yes. :)


We couldn't get a good picture-its late at night, we all look gross, and we really should have been in bed.


Haha They make me laugh every time I look at them

Emily's a babe. And a total gangster

Friday night we went to a couple parties.

Brenna (on the left) is Katniss from The Hunger Games, I was tinkerbell/a gangster fairy thing, and Bri was Pebbles from The Flinstones.


So legit.

We went classic skating. 
Way fun, but going around and around and around and around in circles gets a little boring

The picture on the left is the look I was going for, the picture on the right is what you got.
I liked it :)


Obviously, I'm not tall enough to be the man in our relationship.

Emily ran the halloween half marathon so we helped her make a cape to be Super Granny

Granny face? Perfect

Then Jarom and I went home to my house Sunday for dinner for a couple of hours.

Daddy and Trevor took a nap on the couch

Jake loves taking pictures with me

But Jarom loves it even more than Jake when I take pictures of him.
One day he'll thank me for all the pictures I take :)

I love Megs
Isn't she adorable?

I have the cutest mom!

Jare was a tired boy, he's so funny when he sleeps

Love this picture

Last night we had a ward trunk or treat.

And Jarom and his roommate Tyler were Peter Pan and Peter Pan's shadow. 
Such a great idea.




They chased each other around all night, it was hilarious

He was sewing his shadow back on 




And then Graff decided it would be a good idea to get a picture of them kissin my cheeks.
But that wasn't a good enough angle..

So...you get this one, where at the last minute Graff decided to kiss my neck.
Haha semi embarrassing but such a great picture!

Oddly enough I had a great Halloween.
Guess life really is what you make it huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment