"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To Jarom!

Mr. Jarom is 25!
The big 25-he's so old. :)
Kidding.
We made sure that he had a birthday filled weekend-everyone deserves to have a weekend all about themselves.
I was determined to surprise him and decided to throw a surprise birthday party for him.
His roommate and I started planning it like 2 weeks ago.
The plan was for me to take him to dinner Friday night.
But he had a intramural game, so we had to go to that first.
Then we went to dinner at Applebee's.
And then we were going to go watch a movie at his place.
I was super nervous the whole time.
I kept checking my phone and all day Friday I was trying to get everything done and just stressing out.
Cause thats what I do.
And so we pull up to his house.
[Everyone's already there]
He comments on how many cars are at his house and how dark it is.
Weird. :)
We walk up to the door.
He then opens the door.
And gets surprised out of his mind!
Haha
He had no idea!
It was great.
I'm a terrible liar.
But guys, I totally played it cool.
He didn't even think I was acting weird or anything.
I wish I could have seen his face.
Apparently it was super shocked.
Brenna and I slaved over a cake for him.
And then we all just hung out and talked.
It was way fun.
Bren helping me make the cake

This is our beautiful cake.
His mom makes it for him



We were all singing to him






Some of his roommates and gf

Em's little sister came down for the night and came to a college party with us 
:)











All my roommates, they helped me out a ton.
I couldn't have pulled everything off without them.
They are the best.


I don't know half of his friends.



Graff is the best. 
I love him.







They were serenading us..






Maddy was irish dancing for us



Gettin a little crazy


They were off the walls.

It was so fun.
What a great weekend!
Happy Birthday Jare!

No comments:

Post a Comment