"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Story of my life

Every once and a while I get this urge to just write.
Most of the time its just nonsense, and other times its pretty profound. :)
I love the weekends.
Those couple of days are what get me through another hectic week of my life.
I've been very blessed.
Even in days of heartache or pain I've always had good people in my life.
I've always had this belief that the Lord sends me angels to get through the hard times.
Ask me a year in my life and I could probably tell you who I think the angel was at that time.
This weekend I got to spend some time with a couple of those people.
Friday night Megs performed before the Jazz game at the Energy Solutions Arena.
Jarom and I drove up to Salt Lake to watch her and then stay and watch the Jazz game with my family.
What a game! 
Meg is the one in the gold costume.





Look how cute my parents are.



We sat in the nosebleed section, but we still had a good time.

I love this little girl so much.
***

Last night we went on a double date with my roommate Emily and her boy Preston.
We went to dinner at Applebee's and then went bowling at Fat Cats.
It was fun to do something with miss Emily.






We made a little wager that whatever couple lost, points combined, had to make dinner for the other couple.
We lost the first round, so we said double or nothing.


And we dominated the second round. 
And when I say we, I mean this boy ^.



Tonight we went to his cousins for dinner and games for his cousins birthday.
It was such a good weekend to just be with people that I love.
It's funny how the older I get the more I realize that I just want to be with my loved ones.
I don't feel the need to constantly be doing something, I just want to be with them.
I am grateful for the angels in my life and for the people that care enough to be there for me.
Here's to a new week and that your weekend gave you that extra push to get through another week full of responsibility.





No comments:

Post a Comment