"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Have I mentioned that kids say the darnest things?

So I don't know if you remember the kids I babysit or not.
6 year old Jade and 8 year old Baylee.
Just wanted to share what I was told on Thursday.
My conversation with Jade.
Jade pulls up my hair to look at my forehead.
Jade: You have a lot of fweckles.
Me: I know I do.
Jade: Thats pwobably why youw boyfwend bwoke up with you.
Me:(Busting up) Wow thanks Jade.

We were looking at pictures on my computer and Jade see's this picture:

Jade: Your sister is a lot prettier than you.
Me: Oh okay, thanks Jade. (And I'm thinking in my head, well actually we look a lot alike, but okay)
Yeah.
Good thing I don't listen to what a 6 year old has to say.
Good to know Meg is the pretty sister though. Haha ;)
Here's a little video that Baylee recorded on my camera.
This is just a little taste of how crazy they are.
It's a little long so I wont be offended if you don't watch the whole thing.

Kids say the darnest things.




1 comment: