"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Monday, July 25, 2011

Tender Mercies of the Lord

Hayley, Me, Nichole

Saturday night I got to spend time with two of my favorite people. 
In high school, for those of you who don't know, I was a cheerleader. 
Eat, breath, cheer, repeat.
That was my life. 
My junior year I had the opportunity to be one of the captains with Nichole Lee Todd (Now Nichole Robertson). 
She changed my life. She became one of my best friends. She loved me unconditionally. She made up for a lot of empty holes in my life. 
My junior year of high school was a real low point in my life and I look back and see what a tender mercy Nichole was.
A real testimony that our Heavenly Father is aware of us.
Hayley Ann Folsom (Now Hayley Peay) also changed my life. 
That year of school we became a little trio.
We did a lot together.
I can't really express how I feel about these two people in my life.
They seriously saved me.
I doubt they know what an answer to my prayers they were.
I look back now and see that in all honesty I wouldn't have made it without them.
After graduating from high school we all went our separate ways.
And they now are both married.
But we do our best to see each other as often as possible and catch up.
And there is never a dull moment, we laugh as hard as ever.
Thank Heaven for the these two girls that have blessed my life.




These two pictures below included another favorite person in my life. 
Bradon Burningham. 
These were taken nearly 3 years ago, but I felt like they were appropriate to include considering that Brade just returned home from his mission on Thursday.
Welcome home Elder Burningham!




Bradon has also been a tender mercy in my life.
I'm so glad he's home!


 



  

I've always felt strongly, growing up and even now, that my prayers have been answered through people. 
I have a strong testimony that the Lord sends people into your life when you need them.
He knows who you need, when you need them. 
And the three people in this post have all played their parts, multiple times, of being the answer to my prayers. 
The Lords knows us each, He knows what we need.
And I'll never be able to express how grateful I am that He saw fit to send these three into my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment