"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Quality Time

Enter Jensen Family:





 




These nut cases are who I spent the weekend with. My dad and I have a great love and appreciation for soccer. And so we went to see Real Salt Lake play in Salt Lake Saturday night.

Growing up I've always been a daddy's girl. My mom said that when my brother Zach was born, who is exactly 1 year, 11 months, and 2 weeks younger than me, I automatically loved my dad. He was my favorite. Since then I've always loved and had a great relationship with him. When I was 6 I started playing soccer and when I was 7 my dad start coaching my team and coached up until I was 15 years old when I quit. (Thus our great love for soccer.) Because of that I spent countless hours with my daddy-o. Not to say that they were all pleasant. Being the coaches daughter is hard. But I think those hundreds of practices and games and time together created a strong bond between my dad and I. He is one of the funniest guys I know. He has the driest sense of humor, and he loves me without question. I can go to him about anything, school, money, and even boys. When I was 16 and I had my first kiss, I told my dad first. He is one of my favorite people.  
I love my dad. He's the best. 



No comments:

Post a Comment