"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kids say the darnest things

This little angel is Jade.
I babysit her and her sister Baylee 

And their brother Braylon twice a week. 
Jade here is 6, Baylee (second picture) is 8 and Braylon is 12. 
[He also stays in his room all day and plays video games so I spend the majority of my time with these two girls].
They are stinkin cute and crazy as can be.
Great birth control? Yes.
I could list tons of things that these girls have said to me that crack me up and thank heavens I've got thick skin other wise their honesty would probably send me to tears on occasion. 
This is todays conversation with little Jade.
Also, she can't say her r's and says them like w's and says her th's as d's.

Conversation:
Jade: Babysiddew do you have a boyfwend yet?
Me: Haha, no not yet.
Jade: You weally need to get one
Me: Haha I know, thanks Jade. 

Ever since I started watching them, about a month ago, she has been on my back about getting a boyfriend. 
I'm 21-I should have a boyfriend, or so says miss 6 year old Jade.
The first day I met them I knew this was going to be an interesting couple months.
This is one of my first experiences with these angels.

Jade: How old awe you?
Me: I'm 21
Jade: 21? Woooo
Jade: Did yow mom dwop you off?
Me: Nope I drove myself
Jade: (Again) Wooo
Jade: Do you have a boyfwend? 
Me: Nope, I don't
Jade: You need to get one
Me: Yes, I know thank you. 
Jade: I have a boyfwend!
Me: You do? You're only 6.
Jade: Yes, its Justin Beibew
Me: Justin Beiber? Isn't he a little old for you?
Jade: No I'm 6 and he's 17. Thats only like 10 yeaws

I don't know if its as funny to anyone else, but I get so much joy out of my conversations with them.
I just want to share one more and then I'll stop boring you to tears.
If you know me, you know that I have retarded toes. Who knows why. Here's what they look like:


So about a week ago Jade sees them for the first time. And she is a little monkey and thinks I'm a playground and she climbs all over me. So she is sitting on my lap and see's them and hops down to look closer at my dysfunctional toes.

Jade: OH my gosh. Those awe the weiwdest toes I've evew seen. Why awe they like that?
Me: I don't know. They just stopped growing.
Jade: Awe my toes going to be like that when I gwow up?
Me: No probably not
Jade: You need to go to a doctow.
Me: Haha thanks Jade, I'll see what I can do.

They are hilarious. I have come to seriously love these girls. I definitely don't want children anytime soon, but for now these rugrats keep me busy.






1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I loved reading this. Love you and your weiwd toes! :)

    ReplyDelete