"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello blogging world!

I've caved. I always said I wouldn't get a blog until I got married, but lets be honest thats not happening anytime soon. And I woke up this morning and instead of going to the gym, I decided I should make myself a blog. Will it last? Who knows. I probably wont have much to say that has any worth to it. But I always have these random thoughts or idea's and think to myself "It would be really great for me to have a blog cause then I could tell them (I don't know who them is) my random thoughts". So we shall see. Already I'm second guessing myself about this blog thing...until I have something more worthwhile to say

No comments:

Post a Comment