"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quick Post...

Sooooo I just had to share this because it totally made my day.
My friend, John, got home from his mission yesterday.


We went to junior high and high school together.
And I'm pretty sure that we had seminary together every year in high school.
But we really didn't hang out much until the summer after my freshman year of college.
He grew up/is good friends with one of my best friends Bradon.
So naturally we all spent the summer playing before they both left on their missions. 
I love him, he is so great. 
I got an email from him last week so I knew when he was coming home and when his homecoming is.
So like I said, he came home yesterday but I haven't talked to him yet. 
But my mom just called me and said that I got a letter from him, so I just had her open it for me.
This is what it said:
Dear Whitney,
2 John 1:12
John
So instead of making you wait and have the anticipation of waiting to hear what it said, I will post it for you.
This is what it said:
"Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full."
Haha do I love him? Yes. Am I so excited to see his face? Yes.
He's the best. 
Totally made my day!
Yay for friends coming home from missions!




P.s. I finished the last episode of the last season of 24 today. I'm slightly depressed, don't worry I'll be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Whitty! I was stalking Clark's facebook tonight as he sleeps and found this linky link to your blog. Hello? Why was I not informed of it by some formal invitation? I love, love, love it! Here I sit, cracking up at almost every post (and then getting a little teary-eyed at others)...ignore the fact that it's a little late. Anyway, I thought I'd leave you a little comment to let you know that I'm officially blog-stalking you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog and I am totally following you now! Love it! Hooray for a cute story!! I can't wait till all my friends start coming home too! Love you whit! Ash

    ReplyDelete