"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The happenings of Provo...

So this week has been eventful...
We had our ward social.
We made chocolate covered strawberries. Yum!
Went to dinner to celebrate Brenna's missionary's 14 month mark.
I went on a date at classic skating with my good friend Aaron Stoker.
Went to the institute dance at UVU with some friends.
Went boating at Utah Lake.
Played games at the apartment.
And had roommate dinner/dessert!
Lots and lots of pictures...
Dan is in a bug class and looks for bugs EVERYWHERE we go, I really do mean everywhere!


We helped her look for bugs :)

Dan and Miles studying

The only picture I got of our strawberries!

Dinner at Cafe Rio


Making a place for Brad and Chels. We miss them!

I love these boys!

On our way to go boating!


Doughnuts!

Yummy breakfast

I love this picture of them laughing!

Relaxing on the boat!


Han is just a boarding girl!

Bunny ears :)

Roommate love!

The "J Dub Club" Haha
 (Thats not what you think it means!)



I love Brenna!

Please ignore the almost naked girl in the back, she really does have a bikini on 

Adam wearing Brenna's headband


She was so funny to watch board! She started singing-hilarious!

I love Danika!

"The clouds look ominous"
"What does that even mean?"
"It means see those clouds right there, they look ominous"

Trying to stay warm!

Little Jarom sleeping on my couch. He was watching tennis and football at my place cause he doesn't have cable.




This is how much she loves to study :)

Granny Panties, a roommate tradition haha

Roommate Dinner




Miles and Danika

We walked back in the rain from the Devotional

Poor Hannah





Hannah made some delicious raspberry cheesecake poppers!


And sparkling cider, of course!



Yay for fun times in Provo!
I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun Whit! I miss you!! (hope none of those girls replace me though... or our friendship) haha jk. Love you!

    ReplyDelete