"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Monday, September 5, 2011

LaBoR dAy

Happy Labor Day! 
And happy 3 day weekend! 
I spent some time playing with Jare this weekend, after studying, of course. 
Then today I drove up to bountiful for a couple of hours to play with my family.
My aunt and uncle and their girls, and then my other aunt and her little one came up too.
We spent some time swimming and playing in the water.
Then afterwards went inside to eat some dinner.
Super glad I went home to spend some time with the famdamily.
Love them much.




He doesn't like it when I take pictures of him.

Nothing like 2 hot sisters without any make up on. 

Mother looking great in her goggles.

Just chillaxin' 

Little gus gus

Showing mom how to swim, he is hilarious. I love him :)

What a stud!





Bug and I


Miranda and little Zellie

Jake and the gus gus-he does not like the water. 

I love this little girl so much


All the girl cousins!



Bill and I



If she's not the cutest little girl ever, I don't know who is. :)
She was standing like this with her chin resting on the table just staring at my dad for like 20 minutes.
It was so cute.
My dad is going to be such a great grandpa.
No, not any time soon. 


Showing off her muscles. Go bug go


I've definitely been blessed with an incredible family.
I don't know how I would do it without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment