"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A little late...

Last week was my little brother's 17th birthday!
17!! 
I can't believe it!
I still just see him as my cute little brother that is smaller than me and drives me crazy, but slowly we are getting along much better than we did when he was say 16? 
Haha just kidding :)
Anyways, Saturday I went home for a couple of hours before the Utes vs Cougars game.
(Go Utes!)
We invited over some of Jake's friends, some family friends, and just some family.
It was great.
I just love my family.

Meg and her friend Syd

My daddy and Mike Trottier

It still amazes me how much we look alike, minus the fact that our coloring is completely different


Look how cute he is...he just doesn't seem 17 to me.

Matty and I.
We are 1 month and 1 day apart. I am older. :)
Love this boy.
He has been home from his mission for nearly 3 months now-sooo weird!

I adore this girl.
Seriously, every time I leave her it pains me.
I love Meg so much.
She is just adorable.
She's gonna be such a babe when she grows up.
Boys watch out!

Seriously-just look at her!

My future husband and I.
Yes, he is only 14.
Don't judge me.

The birthday boy!

I was writing my brother, Zachary, on Sunday and telling him what life is like in Utah and I just can hardly believe how much my little siblings are growing up. I still feel like a little kid sometimes. Where has the time gone?
My baby brother shouldn't be 17 and my baby sister sure as heck shouldn't be nearly 14!
I just adore my family.
How blessed am I?!


No comments:

Post a Comment