"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

Saturday, September 3, 2011

School has begun, and the roomies are back

So did I just barely post something about an hour ago? Sure did. :)
And I'm back, miss me much?
Hannah dear has been bugging me about putting up some pictures so I'm here to update, again.
After living with some of my best friends from high school my second year of college, I made the decision to be brave and live with all strangers my third year of school.
And lucky for me, I was extremely blessed.
The Lord sent 5 of the best people ever, into my life.
They quickly became some of my best friends.
So naturally, after spending an eventful year living together we all made the decision to live together again.
Well all of us except one.
Danika and I, nerds that we are, stayed in Provo for the summer.
(This is us at Halloween last year)
We had a good summer, but not gonna lie we missed our roommates.
And last weekend they all moved back in!
Best day of my life, and already the fun has begun!
Can I get a what what?!
Don't be confused by Dan's face, she really is excited to have everyone back!

Em 



Han dooze

And already the apartment is looking sooo much better!
What would we do without Hannah's creativity?

On Monday we all started school.
Me, Hannah, Brenna, and our new roommate, Brianna, all go to UVU.
And Emily and Danika go to BYU.

Hannah and I on our first day, ready to go. :)

Yay for being with people I love! 
The school year has started!
Already we are...

Taking pictures of ourselves

Spending lots of time with my good friend Mr. Jarom


                                                     Trying energy drinks for the first time.
                                           
Realizing how freaking disgusting they are and vowing to never drink them again.


Hanging out on a friday night in apartment #22.

Taking multiple pictures of ourselves

Laughing about silly things


Making memories we'll never forget




Taking more pictures of ourselves

Painting our nails

Laughing so hard our stomachs hurt

Spending time with our best friends

Loving having Brenna and her funny personality back in Provo

Enjoying having our creative little Hannah here to take care of us.

Playing card games with our friend Niels


Gotta say how much I love these people in my life.
I'm excited for my classes and all the new exciting things this year will bring. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment